GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS. 2006 GTI 83K 6-SP 2DR. $6500 IL

Chenzyi

Candy white MKV, only has 83k miles on it (still drive occasionally, around 10 miles per week, mainly 2 trips to grocery every week).
2-door, 6-speed manual, leather heated seats, sunroof, dual-zone climate control, etc.
A lot of add-ons. Koni shocks + HR race springs (bought brand new, has around 20k on them, stock ones come with the car). Added 3.5mm aux, Bluetooth, 5v power outlet.
Front rotors replaced @ around 65k.
Hpfp replaced and thermostat replaced @ around 70k. Cam follower checked.
Rear rotors replace @ around 70k. (Drilled and slotted)
Tow hitch installed @79k.
Front passenger control arm + axle replaced @ 81k
Spark plugs + coils replaced at 82k.
3 goodyear tires has only 19k on them. The fourth one just got replaced 2 months ago, same brand same tire.
All window wiper blades are replaced weeks ago.

The car is ready to go. It was involved in a rear-ended a while ago, which only damaged the rear bumper. I was plan to get a louder R32 style exhaust, and also replaced with an r32 bumper, but my financial status pushed the plan back. lol. Refer to the pictures below. All other paint are in good condition. Hood and both front fender was replaced/painted by VW dealer last year due to rust.
I took good care of the car, all maintenance done by vw dealer in Chicago, no smoker, no pets. Car needs to go because:
1, I really don’t drive that much. Bought the car from a friend of mine in 2013.4, it has around 58k. After over 4.5 years of ownership, it only added 25k.
2, have to get a bigger family vehicle.

Clean title in hand.
Asking for $6500 obo.
Joe 312-823-6108

Chenzyi

BEA04D80-F5C8-4ACB-83CF-6C882A871C4F.jpeg
2CF91E92-EADE-420F-BE54-FB8BEC45C57E.jpeg