GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Civic type R vs RS3 vs M3

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
Without watching this, I'd expect the RS3 to come in dead last, followed somewhere by the M3 and the Honda. The Civic should weigh a lot less than the M3 which should make things close. Now to watch...

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
Ok, .2s difference and they're claiming Civic faster? You need more sampling. But not bad for a Civic. I'd rather have RWD car anyday for track work though.

And as expected, Audi a complete waste of time. VAG can go screw itself.

DerekH

Ready to race!
It makes sense on a shorter tighter track that the civic is faster. Id be willing to bet on a longer faster track like laguna seca or willow springs the story would be different.

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
Perhaps. It's pretty impressive what FWD cars are able to do these days. I had plenty of fun tracking my MK5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miamirice

Ready to race!
That guy is on the s2kforum. It's a Mugen model with light mods. I think front bar and coilovers. You can see it has a street alignment by the classic under steer on entry with massive oversteer on exit these cars have with street alignments. They can be unpredictable.....but very fun.

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
That guy is on the s2kforum. It's a Mugen model with light mods. I think front bar and coilovers. You can see it has a street alignment by the classic under steer on entry with massive oversteer on exit these cars have with street alignments. They can be unpredictable.....but very fun.

That thing holds good speed, better than the M4 trying to play with him. Sounds good too. Given all the ring accident videos out there some of those rear end slides would have made me a bit nervous!

I wish I fit in these cars, I like my M3 but I always thought the S2000 would be a lot of track fun. I don't fit in Caymans or Boxsters either, which is a great tragedy, they just aren't for tall people.

miamirice

Ready to race!
That thing holds good speed, better than the M4 trying to play with him. Sounds good too. Given all the ring accident videos out there some of those rear end slides would have made me a bit nervous!

I wish I fit in these cars, I like my M3 but I always thought the S2000 would be a lot of track fun. I don't fit in Caymans or Boxsters either, which is a great tragedy, they just aren't for tall people.

Stop resisting......you are destined for a c5 or c6 z06!