GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

kevvve's e30 BUILDTHREAD

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
check out www.r3vlimited.com there is a TON of good e30 info there. I think you should smash a S54 into that thing. Its a lofty project but it has been done before.

kevvve

TÜ MÄDR3
Shortly before this. :lol: :lol: :bellyroll:

:lol: best night ever hahahaha

check out www.r3vlimited.com there is a TON of good e30 info there. I think you should smash a S54 into that thing. Its a lofty project but it has been done before.

already signed up and have a buildthread up over there :thumbsup: engine swap most likely will be the last thing I do.

kevvve

TÜ MÄDR3
UPDATE 8/2/12: got home from watching The Dark Knight Rises. with my grandfather. SICK MOVIE. Decided to hang with buddies Mike Barry and Furby and decided to go ahead and tackle this install. Install is very very straight forward. Took half hour tops. Pop off the emblem, loosen the center bolt, remove wheel, put adapter on, attach wheel, and push in horn button. I wasn't able to figure out the horn button. I might do a train horn with the air install or something "fun" like that.

Impression? I FUCKING LOVE THIS WHEEL. I went with a 330mm wheel and its tiny but not by much. It feels great and man I don't know what else to say. I LOVE IT. Onto some pictures shot with my iphone.

kevvve

TÜ MÄDR3
Update
Update

Euro clock and euro smileys arrived today. The passenger side smiley arrived damaged so have to go back, be inspected and exchanged. Kinda a buzzkill but NBD since I havent ordered the euro grilles or hid kit yet. I want to take care of it all in one shot.

Pics of the damage.