GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

kevvve...BUILDTHREAD

Semting

Audio & Video
He forgot to mention the GHL Downpipe delivery through the ghetto of Newark, NJ, almost getting killed about 5 times to deliver it.

lol

mdonders

ballin'
Car(s)
2008 2-Door Rabbit-S
hmmm interesting, never seen your car around. but you know furbz and mike so ill just keep my distance ;)

kevvve

TÜ MÄDR3
He forgot to mention the GHL Downpipe delivery through the ghetto of Newark, NJ, almost getting killed about 5 times to deliver it.

lol

hahaha i remember that day when i drove away i turned to my little brother and i was like "props to him..he just drove through newark". my brother thought it was funny.

hmmm interesting, never seen your car around. but you know furbz and mike so ill just keep my distance ;)

i work so much and im always swamped with schoolwork that im never around hence why you probably have never seen my car around but cmon donders! mike, furbz and I are good peoples

nice progress so far kevvve. In for more :thumbsup:

thanks man!:thumbsup:
always good to hear encouraging words from those people doing big things with their project.

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
looking good man! nice progress.

stepx88

Go Kart Champion
kev are you gonna be going to the linden meets lol...gotta see the R front

kevvve

TÜ MÄDR3
a little update...
-Car is at the body shop until friday being worked on. Car was parked at school about a year ago and was sideswiped. Made me self-conscious of the car lol never wanted to take photos of it because of the ugly passenger side. finally am taking care of that..should yield a lot of whoring.

-front fenders are being rolled

-Euro spec r32 rear is in...Looking for a catback. Was going to do a custom 3" stainless steal catback with v-band clamp but the materials are a bit more than I want to spend soo i have some looking to do.

-I have my eyes on a new set of wheels SOOO someone should buy my classixs and gti front bumper so i can afford the new wheels:

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145657

:thumbsup: