GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Build Thread

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Car(s)
09 GTi BMP
awesome build so far man, the only thing i dont like the mesh grille. But other than that your car is tits.

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
so much work has been done to this car! and it just keeps looking cleaner and cleaner. Seats are gonna look great in that car!. and the concept for the front looks amazing. I'm glad i got to see this in person because its so sexy :D. I need to paint my lowers soon.

Thanks Jim. I cant wait til I can put them in haha. I ordered brackets and hopefully I will have them by next week.

awesome progression, and June 2..who knew, I bought my GTI June 2, 2007 and as of tonight IM ~300 miles from my warranty being finished and about to hit 50k too :frown:

looks good man!

Haha, damn. I'm at about 22,600 miles right now.

painted lowers and OEM LEDs are a must for all CWs

I totally agree.

You're doing it right... Damn, I remember seeing your car in the super early stages. Looks so damn fucking good now :thumbsup:

Hahha yeah man. Its like day and night. Appreciate the comments :thumbsup:

<--jealous.

LOL. You'll get there soon enough. Just dont paint the steelies :lol:

awesome build so far man, the only thing i dont like the mesh grille. But other than that your car is tits.

Thanks man. I didn't like the grille at first because it was like a metal mesh, but it kind of grew on me. I think it will definitely look better completely badgeless.

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Nice build up and nice looking rabbit.

blkmaggtsp74

Ready to race!
Wheels are just great with the car and like what you´ve done to the car(most of it). But i liked it more before going air. Guess i´m just not into the whole slammed thing.
But damn, even Huffs look great on your car!

kyp421

EDITION30
Car(s)
2007 GTI Edition 30
excellent work!! amazing how a car turns out!!

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
Pretty sure i got my lip from you!

Car looks sick dude!

Yes you did, and you got a hell of a deal on it lol. Hows it holding up?

Nice build up and nice looking rabbit.

Wow looks amazing.

Thanks, definitely appreciate it :thumbsup:

Wheels are just great with the car and like what you´ve done to the car(most of it). But i liked it more before going air. Guess i´m just not into the whole slammed thing.
But damn, even Huffs look great on your car!

It was either a turbo or air. I just cruise around most of the time, so no point in going boost. Its amazing how much money I've sunk into the car. When I bought my car back in 2008, I was VERY broke lol. 2009 was good to me, as you can tell lol.

excellent work!! amazing how a car turns out!!

I ordered brackets from Wedge tuning. They told me I would have them on 6/4/10 or before. I'm hoping for this weekend cuz I'm really anxious to put the seats in lol.

Oh and I also got my spare grill today, same as the one I have on the car now. Probably going to the body shop tomorrow for estimates. I want to have my front end done by Eurowerks on June 12, but I doubt that will happen.