larcic

Ready to race!
nice!

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
Dang! that was fast!

Sgt.Gunny

Passed Driver's Ed
OK wow. It actually got held up a couple of days cause the insurance company was tossing up to whether to fix it or write the car off. So what sort of time frame do body shops of were you guys operate at?

Sent from my ZTE T230 using Tapatalk

Fred930

Scirocco MK II Track Car
This is really strange!! I haven't had the misfortune of needing a body shop in many years. Probably way overdue for something bad to happen.

But - and this is the strange part - my White 2009 GTI went into the body shop on Tuesday for warranty (free) replacement of the front fenders, which are rusting at the top arch. Hope they turn out looking as nice as your photo. Expect the car to be done tomorrow (Thursday) - so about 2 days to hang and paint the fenders.

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Nice....glad you're back in action!

Sgt.Gunny

Passed Driver's Ed
Doesn't take them long to do it especially if parts a readily available. What took the time was the insurance company actually sourcing some of their own parts. Bear in mind it needed a front left panel, new bonnet, new left hand head light, new radiator and intercooler, and that whole assembly area for the radiator as the frame\ brackets were to badly bent up and a front bumper as well. They did a good job of spraying it as well.

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
OK wow. It actually got held up a couple of days cause the insurance company was tossing up to whether to fix it or write the car off. So what sort of time frame do body shops of were you guys operate at?

the one that was adjacent to me had cars sitting there for months.

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
Granted some were Bentleys and apparently their parts a notoriously difficult to get. But some weren't

Sgt.Gunny

Passed Driver's Ed
Maybe there parts a notoriously expensive and can afford the parts since they blew all there money on the car.