GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Superb

CZB

Ready to race!
Had these pics for awhile, just got to putting them up on here. :thumbsup:

Last weekend a freak ass hail storm hit Louisville and I was out of town, so the whip is in the shop trying to get fixed... Will keep you all updated, but don't think she will look like this ever again. F*ck golfball sized hail.

elklodgeezra

SOFA KING...
Car(s)
2007 GLI
Nice shots. Nice ride too. I know what you mean, we had hail in Chicago over the weekend, very odd. I got lucky and had my car parked in an underground parking garage, I know some that weren't as lucky.

Good luck with the repairs.

VWENOM

Ready to race!
Mine is going in weds to get hail damage fixed. Hit me up sometime man

CZB

Ready to race!
Mine is going in weds to get hail damage fixed. Hit me up sometime man

Isn't it some bull man?! Mine got wrecked by it lol, I just brought in to the shop up here in Cincinnati today and should hear more about it tonight. Ill hit you up for sure homie

CZB

Ready to race!
Nice shots. Nice ride too. I know what you mean, we had hail in Chicago over the weekend, very odd. I got lucky and had my car parked in an underground parking garage, I know some that weren't as lucky.

Good luck with the repairs.

Damn Sry to hear, gl on the repairs!

Thanks fellas! Insurance is covering it all so that is good news, just don't know how long its going to take!

elklodgeezra

SOFA KING...
Car(s)
2007 GLI
Well, it's good news that they're covering it. They should, anyway, mother nature and all.

VWENOM

Ready to race!
Isn't it some bull man?! Mine got wrecked by it lol, I just brought in to the shop up here in Cincinnati today and should hear more about it tonight. Ill hit you up for sure homie

Yeah, hopefully both get fixed good as new, fingers crossed. We should be settled in to our new house in a few weeks so you and your girl should swing by one day. 3 car garage FTW!!

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
How long have you been cut racelands?

CZB

Ready to race!
Yeah, hopefully both get fixed good as new, fingers crossed. We should be settled in to our new house in a few weeks so you and your girl should swing by one day. 3 car garage FTW!!

Yepp, that's all we can do I guess is keeping the fingers crossed haha! And for reeeeeal?! Hell yeah man, congrats! Im actually up back at home for the summer but I should be getting bored up here and will be in the ville soon lol.
Ill hit you up!