GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MKV Meetings

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
I doubt we will have a gtg at DTM. Theres not really anywhere to park. Lol. The walnut place is a good idea. We can always go to speedzone after.

steeevo

Oval Newbie
for the people who dont know where walnut is... which is usually everyone.. its where the 57 and the 60 meet, next to chino hills, diamond bar, and rowland heights. i am down for this. i just washed my car today and my car is running a dp catless. im sure you guys wouldnt mind hearing other peoples engine setups cause im completely down for that.

Depache

alright guys ive found a place! its in the Walnut region and has pretty cool hang out places. Cold Stones, Starbucks, McD's, Ten Rens, and more. We could all meet in the Staples parking lot on Sundays if thats fine with you guys. (Anyone have a problem with Sundays? just tell me we can change) heres the address 21555 Valley Blvd, Walnut, CA 91789... we can all meet at hows 7:30 PM? and we can go driving to own it up!! If anyone see's a problem in location/time/day. please let me know! hope to all see you there! Rember meet in the Staples Parking lot! and BTW just to add to the info Walnut is a safe neighborhood. alright guys hope to see you guys there this Sunday! or... if Sunday bad day we can also reschedule! lates

I WILL BE THERE HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS TOOOOO! :biggrin: