veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
Cool ride. :)

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I LOVE Cafe Racers. Hopefully something i can try out withing the next few years.

U.G.MKV

Stealth mode
Car(s)
2007 mkv
Nice build op.

I'd love to get my hands on a 1972 Kawi H2. 3 cyl two stroke. Nasty bikes when built. Back in the day I had an 1984 KZ 750E AKA Gpz 750 turbo it had Ninja 750e forks and swingarm on it. It look pretty cool back then. I had two more 750 turbos after that on completely stock and fully restored and one lowered with a 810 cc motor running 15 psi. Kawasaki made some really awesome bikes compared to all the other brands back then.

jrbrownie00

Go Kart Champion
Nice build op.

I'd love to get my hands on a 1972 Kawi H2. 3 cyl two stroke. Nasty bikes when built. Back in the day I had an 1984 KZ 750E AKA Gpz 750 turbo it had Ninja 750e forks and swingarm on it. It look pretty cool back then. I had two more 750 turbos after that on completely stock and fully restored and one lowered with a 810 cc motor running 15 psi. Kawasaki made some really awesome bikes compared to all the other brands back then.

The H2s are unicorns. I'd like to get an 84-85 gpz and do an inverted fork look from a modern bike. They already have the monoshock and 17" wheels so half of the hard work is already done.

gingertooth

Passed Driver's Ed
nice work man....i have no experience even messin wit bikes nor do i ride one but lately i've been dying to start one just you guys here....any recommendations on what kind of bikes to look for?