GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
Autozone, 20_30$

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Wtfcircus

#hipster
I have a Thule rack for sale with one bike attachment no locks on the bike part only the roof system.

$150

Bestbuy335

OZ MAE wheel for sale
18x9.5 et 18 215/40r18
18x10.5 et 25 215/45r18
front tires 40 %
rear 90%
asking 2,500. local pick up
[/url][/IMG]

Easy Street auto pilot air ride management asking $500
includes:
controller
water traps
tank
manifolds
air management
2 compressors

only pictures i currently have
car got totaled and have no use for the rims and air management.
for faster response contact me at stance.nation@yahoo.com

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
anyone got a driver ac vent for sale?

I need the horizontal fins (the one you need to take out to install a boost gauge).

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
I have a set of OEM BBS 18x7.5 et51 5x112 Huffs with tires and TPMS for sale.

The wheels have some rash and peeling clear/overtime small scratches, wheels were lightly sanded and painted gray. The tires are all matching 225/40/18 Uniroyal with a couple thousand miles left on them, but should be changed soon (one has some camber wear). Wheels are nothing special, but can be refinished to look nice, or used as-is.

Wheels are straight and true and TPMS work fine, looking to get 400 dollars picked up in so cal (91791) or I can dismount and ship anywhere to the continental 48 for 500 OBO.

Last edited:

MkV_nyn3R

L4k3R3d 0uT...
Car(s)
07 GTI
WTB/Lookin for a set of cheap/used tires 18" with decent drivable tread at least...hmu if u have any or know of anyone who does thanks!

(UPDATE) Tires found...Thanks!

Last edited:

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
WTB/Lookin for a set of cheap/used tires 18" with decent drivable tread at least...hmu if u have any or know of anyone who does thanks!

If I do dismount the wheels, I can sell the tires, but my schedule over the next week or so sucks severely so I can't dismount them then.

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
Badgeless golf GT grille for sale $100 OBO PM me if your are interested

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346889885.285666.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346889885.285666.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 751

Sh4wnT

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 rabbit
for sale or even trade, 17 inch denvers with tires. two tires are contis, other two are michellen. 225/45/17 85% tread life. some scratches from normal wear and tear i believe i am the second owner of these, they came from another VW that was traded in.
price for selling is 600 obo.
looking to trade for other stock wheels from either a vw/audi looking for 17's or if you have a setup of staggered that works to. show me what you got.
PM me for more info. or a number to contact you with.

pass front

pass rear

driver rear

driver front

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
fs: i have a set of fk endlinks. I used them for a little less then 5k miles. they are in perfect condition and are the same ones that come with the streetlines. i am asking 40obo.

i also have a apr hpfp fs. i bought this pump brand new in march of last year. my mom daily drives the car and her transport is less then two miles. the pump has less then 10k miles on it. i bought a tundra at the begining of this year so the car has only been driven by her, aka its not driven hard. im asking 475 obo and i need your stock pump. please no low ball offers, im in no rush to sell.

bump