GOLFMKV

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
i just checked on them...i think it might have been a little too cold to paint today cuz the paint crackled...if your more than 2 ft away you cant tell...but its w/e...theyre for winter...gonna get messed up anyways..

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
so you guys with 6 speeds and short shifters.. which ones you have? my friend just got a MK6 GTI and he's looking to do some stuff.

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW GTI MkVI
forge kit = dis best bro

I was thinking about getting one, now I'm not the beat stick shift driver, but I'm getting pretty good at it. My question in, would it take long to get used to the shorter travel?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
so you guys with 6 speeds and short shifters.. which ones you have? my friend just got a MK6 GTI and he's looking to do some stuff.

I've heard nothing but good things about diesel geek and forge SS'ers. The DG one is a little more expensive tho.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I was thinking about getting one, now I'm not the beat stick shift driver, but I'm getting pretty good at it. My question in, would it take long to get used to the shorter travel?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

i mean...its A LOT better than changing the radio when shifting into 3rd lol...i have my kit (front to back/side to side) set to the shortest level...didnt really take me that long to get used to it

Status
Not open for further replies.