.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
worst part.. i probably can't get my coils off the car. fml

get your rear head rests...cut out the interlagos inserts from the seats...take your door trims...steering wheel badge...fuck it just take the steering wheel!...spare tire...gorilla gear (if you have)..trunk cover...rear arm rest...euro tails...headlight bulbs...side markers...grill...turn signals...mirror caps...pedal covers...obviously any engine stuff...wheel caps...rear emblem plus mechanism...fog grills...fog lights them selves...

dude ill bring my tools and well part this thin out in no time lol....ask dane...had everything he needed in less than 45 min... lol

but for real...take it all...plus check your fb for me :thumbsup:

sassmasterd

Ready to race!
get your rear head rests...cut out the interlagos inserts from the seats...take your door trims...steering wheel badge...fuck it just take the steering wheel!...spare tire...gorilla gear (if you have)..trunk cover...rear arm rest...euro tails...headlight bulbs...side markers...grill...turn signals...mirror caps...pedal covers...obviously any engine stuff...wheel caps...rear emblem plus mechanism...fog grills...fog lights them selves...

dude ill bring my tools and well part this thin out in no time lol....ask dane...had everything he needed in less than 45 min... lol

but for real...take it all...plus check your fb for me :thumbsup:

If u go with one of us with air u can probably use air tools might help get coils off

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
car is officially totaled. they are taking it away tuesday, allowing me time to take my mods off and put back the stock parts. the lady who was the adjuster was awesome, she called me before she looked at it and we talked for a bit and she was like i'll give u extra time to get everything settled and also gave me a sweet price on the car.

Sorry to hear that dude. She will be missed for sure

sorry dan :frown:

how many cars are rolling down to h2o? need to get a count for the vinyls.

also, someone needs to meet up with me in brooklyn sunday night or monday to get them. i'm out tuesday morning.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
i think about 8-9 of us..

i could get there but its a hike lol...maybe kyle (if you see this)?...if he/you absolutly cant..i can try and get there early afternoon. i gotta leave for class at 4-430

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Pretty much got everything off the car today, it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do while owning this car. Absolutely miserable ripping her apart. All that is left is downpipe, coils and sway bar. I'm trying to see if i can get a hand or two to help me. I'm also swapping my snow tires onto the car and taking the denvers

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Also. Anyone who has done it... Do u have a list of tools/sockets/wrenches needed to do the job. It's gotta be all hand tools unless someone with air ride magically shows up lol.

Dan GSR

Autocross Champion
for suspsension, this is what i use
m14 triple square
m6 triple square
strut spreader
16mm deep socket
18mm deep socket
13mm short socket
18mm box wrench
big fucking hammer
27mm socket