GOLFMKV

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
yyup...day one was chill..walked around london for a bit...saw some nice cars that we dont get...drank a lot of beer...headin over to the forge UK area tomorrow afternoon

dude if you are down for some site seeing, i know a few good places to check out. definitely hit up st.pauls cathedral. you can actually climb up the stairs inside the walls and get ontop the dome on the inside and climb to the roof of the building outside, its elfin awesome. obviously hit up big ben, you can't go inside but you can stand right under it pretty much. also right next to it is the british parliament which is basically their version of the senate and congress. right next to it is a abby (church), i can't remember its name but most of the prince and princesses get married in it. go down to the mall which leads to buckingham palace and go see the changing of the guards if you can, i think they do it every day. check out trafalgar square and piccadilly circus. also the london bridge, london tower are awesome spots.

oh, if you are down to try the best indian food you will ever have in life.. london is probably the spot to do it lol. i went there a few years ago and it was the most awesome time ever, amazing city.

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh

Are you saying i don't have a bill from vw where they paired up an ecu to my car? or are you guys talking about the actual Revo flash? (I thought that stayed in the old Ecu as the Revo guy told me when I explained him my situation at Wf)

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW GTI MkVI
^ what I think they are saying is, that once the ECU is mated to your car, you cannot swap it to another car. The ECU that you got from VW was probably a blank ECU that was programed to your car.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
yo dan we did alllll that. and stonehenge...it was sickk

wifi is kinda hard to get here but when i do ill update you guys

headin over to forge uk and revo uk the next couple of days.

even tho im boothing...im still gonna register

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Are you saying i don't have a bill from vw where they paired up an ecu to my car? or are you guys talking about the actual Revo flash? (I thought that stayed in the old Ecu as the Revo guy told me when I explained him my situation at Wf)

its been discussed countless times again.. over and over by the companies themselves on these forums. the flash is tied to your VIN. you cannot sell it, trade it, whatever. u can possibly swap ECUs but then you need to get all your keys repaired and somebody at VW has to do that. not worth it.

yo dan we did alllll that. and stonehenge...it was sickk

wifi is kinda hard to get here but when i do ill update you guys

headin over to forge uk and revo uk the next couple of days.

even tho im boothing...im still gonna register

one of the reasons why i wish i had a global phone. could just wifi tether and be on the internet all the time. sounds like a blast.

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
^ what I think they are saying is, that once the ECU is mated to your car, you cannot swap it to another car. The ECU that you got from VW was probably a blank ECU that was programed to your car.

Hmmmm That's funny bc the ecu I got wasn't blank, it was used and it was fairly cheap to get done maybe I should take this up to Revo instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.