GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who in the la area wants to meet up and cruise to socal euro?

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
shitttyyyyyyy sorry to hear man, i would go with the APR HPFP if you can afford it, then get the downpipe and go stage 2+

DJ Spice

Ready to race!
Car(s)
My Fast
Ok I was on the APR website and they have an option to buy a whole new pump or to send mine to get rebuild... what are the goods and bads of those two choices? to send mine in is about half the cost!

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
i think we should all meet in the parking lot of World of Decor which is right where the 605 and the 5 meet. From what it looks like is we got fallen and MD comin down from LA and then LPhiE is coming from culver and then Spice is in garden grove. E-man is pretty far south tho.

Or we could just meet at irvine spectrum and park near johnny rockets instead of target.....im thinking this is the best way for us to meet up with out having people backtrack or making multiple stops to gather our group.

Whats everyone else thinking??

thats fine me and fallen will meet you there. are u meeting lph?

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
Ok I was on the APR website and they have an option to buy a whole new pump or to send mine to get rebuild... what are the goods and bads of those two choices? to send mine in is about half the cost!

u dont need a new pump u just need a new cam follower. go buy one at the dealer tomorrow morning and ur good.

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
i posted my number a couple posts ago if you guys want it for the morning. me and fallen are leaving at 745 tomorrow morning and heading to the decor place by 8. shoot me a text if you guys arent going to be there or ur going to be late.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Keep a lookout for me!

I still have no idea where I'm meeting in the morning

I'll be looking for you lol see if ur as funny in person as u are on here.

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
i posted my number a couple posts ago if you guys want it for the morning. me and fallen are leaving at 745 tomorrow morning and heading to the decor place by 8. shoot me a text if you guys arent going to be there or ur going to be late.

ill be at the decor place at 8am :thumbup:

dannyboy64

Passed Driver's Ed
World of decor place has been out of business for a while. I know for sure the main parking lot entrance is chained off, not too sure about the sides. Just a heads up

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
FUCK my life, seriously fuck my life

Maybe next year folks, have fun and stay safe!

Someone go to hye house and drag his ass outa bed lol
Ffffuuuuuu, no funnies today

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Opened my hood last night to see that my oil cap basically crumbled off and oil was spattering out...

I don't get it... It was completely fine a month ago when I got an oil change. I guess I could've come, but I'm not down with taking my parents' old man Jag to SD.

I have really shitty luck lately

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Opened my hood last night to see that my oil cap basically crumbled off and oil was spattering out...

I don't get it... It was completely fine a month ago when I got an oil change. I guess I could've come, but I'm not down with taking my parents' old man Jag to SD.

I have really shitty luck lately

Should've brought the JAG.