GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any CSULB Dubbers???

dustin pollock

Yes I did get it at cirlcle. The kit I got on it was already installed when I bought the car and it was one of the reason I went with that one instead of another one I saw at timmins. I wanted to stop by this morning and make an acquaintance but I had to work... Ill try to get some pics up as soon as i get a chance

darweezie21

blah!
Car(s)
2008 DSG GTI
Yes I did get it at cirlcle. The kit I got on it was already installed when I bought the car and it was one of the reason I went with that one instead of another one I saw at timmins. I wanted to stop by this morning and make an acquaintance but I had to work... Ill try to get some pics up as soon as i get a chance

if u woulda stopped by no one woulda been there. lol, it's on the first tuesday of every month.

theres two meets every tuesday night though...one at 7 in huntington beach, and one at 9:30 ish in long beach (spring and bellflower in the starbucks parking area).

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
oh lawl sorry ralph. and no no rental, im driving my brother's A3... i feel like a grandma driving a wagon :w00t:

and i wonder where joriz is... I wonder if he made the decision on his wheel shopping "IM EXCITED"!

when i saw him last week he still had the denvers on...
but who knows. maybe they're just on their way. haha.

and dude.. A3 are PIMP, not grandma status. hahaha.

we just need to get that girl with an A3 to meet up with us. :drool:

kelvinator

Still in College
Car(s)
'07 MKV GTI
hey guys, just a heads up. Our Tuesday meet is gonna be on the 4th of November... That day is the day "Americans" vote for mr. President unless you can't (like me :thumbdown: ). I was wondering if you guys aren't going to be at school that day? should we change the date? Well let me know... lol

darweezie21

blah!
Car(s)
2008 DSG GTI
hey guys, just a heads up. Our Tuesday meet is gonna be on the 4th of November... That day is the day "Americans" vote for mr. President unless you can't (like me :thumbdown: ). I was wondering if you guys aren't going to be at school that day? should we change the date? Well let me know... lol

i'm still down. so is my forge spacer sold kelvin? lol

yahookendogg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08' GTI United Gray
i don't goto csulb but i have friends that go there and i stop by time to time.

last time i went there i parked next to a 4dr CW with dsg. with huffs.

darweezie21

blah!
Car(s)
2008 DSG GTI
lol...no it's just that sterling actually has class on these days, ralph is probably studying for a midterm, joriz is probably reading car logs, and i'm working on a paper. lol

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPP

im bringing this thread back from the dead, i just moved into parkside, didnt bring my car (planning to bring it up later) but want to check out any weekly meets and such with anyone who wants somebody to roll with.

darweezie21

blah!
Car(s)
2008 DSG GTI
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPP

im bringing this thread back from the dead, i just moved into parkside, didnt bring my car (planning to bring it up later) but want to check out any weekly meets and such with anyone who wants somebody to roll with.

tuesday meets at huntingon beach and long beach

every other thursday in cerritos