GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gerald Slaven Volkswagen - New CANBERRA dealership!

GTI_racer

Grand Tourer Injection
Car(s)
MY07 GTI
Service team seem (not quite) competent just yet, just have to talk to the VW specific people and understand that they are all wearing HSV jumpers.

I was quoted "no more than $350" for my 30 000km service which seems to be very competitive.

Ferris

www.ferrisgti.com
Car(s)
2007 Golf GTI 3D TR
Fantastic to see some competition for Lennocks in the ACT! Competition is always a healthy thing :)

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Service team seem (not quite) competent just yet, just have to talk to the VW specific people and understand that they are all wearing HSV jumpers.

I was quoted "no more than $350" for my 30 000km service which seems to be very competitive.

How about taking your GTI to someone who knows more about VW than just how to spell it...

www.cvwc.com.au

:wink:

GTI_racer

Grand Tourer Injection
Car(s)
MY07 GTI
How about taking your GTI to someone who knows more about VW than just how to spell it...

www.cvwc.com.au

:wink:

Peter was the first guy I called. He told me to get the car to Slaven via VW assist.
He recommended them to my dad about other VW parts and has respect for the VW mechanic there.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
For just a 30k service or something warranty?

My philosophy is:

Warranty = Dealer
Everything else = CVWC

GTI_racer

Grand Tourer Injection
Car(s)
MY07 GTI
Warranty...

Faulty throttle body but they couldn't replicate it. (more details are in the spotted thread)

30 000 service is coming up in a couple of months

ACT_GTI07

Go Kart Champion
My philosophy is:

Warranty = Dealer
Everything else = CVWC

Ditto. Michael is abosolutely fantastic. I live north side but take my car down to Tuggeranong for services. Had my car serviced by Michael and Peter and I prefer Michael. Just a personal thing. Michael is always up for a chat about how good the GTI is :thumbsup:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Yep. Just one of a number of this I miss about Canberra. Tell Michael I said hi next time you're in. :thumbsup:

Ferris

www.ferrisgti.com
Car(s)
2007 Golf GTI 3D TR
Yep. Just one of a number of this I miss about Canberra. Tell Michael I said hi next time you're in. :thumbsup:

Have you still got your GTI Kirium? I thought you were talking about getting a 4WD or something now you're in the outback :)

CiaranGTI

Schwam, Doo, Doo and heif
Ditto. Michael is abosolutely fantastic. I live north side but take my car down to Tuggeranong for services. Had my car serviced by Michael and Peter and I prefer Michael. Just a personal thing. Michael is always up for a chat about how good the GTI is :thumbsup:

I agree, I think Michael is the better mechanic out of the two of them. Pity I live extreme upper northside, it just isnt worth the hassle to go down south.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Have you still got your GTI Kirium? I thought you were talking about getting a 4WD or something now you're in the outback :)

Yeah, still got the GTI. Personal circumstances changing a lot recently, so not making any decisions on what to do with it. Had the guy behind the counter at BP this morning ask me if I was interested in selling it tho.