GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

radio help plz

omadkour

GraphiteBlue..1 of a kind
Car(s)
Golf mkV
i just got my golf V last month but i didnt get the radio manual. My radio is the RCD300. If any one has an electronic or scanned manual can u plz send it to me. There r a few things i want to knw wat they r and how to use them
*on-vol?
*RDS???
*what shld the gala be adjusted to?
Also i want to buy an adapter to connect my mp3 (non-ipod) so can u tell me wat types there r out there tht i can buy. wld ny 8-pin adapter work?

MSVDUB

hey

what do you need to know on the radio volume? The adjustment for wind and speed. :confused: Mine sucks....i think it's the only thing I don't like about my car.:mad:

omadkour

GraphiteBlue..1 of a kind
Car(s)
Golf mkV
no there's something called on-vol in the setup menu under GALA; i have no idea what it is:confused: when i try playing with it the volume just gets really loud. I also don't know how to adjust the GALA
any help would really be appreciated:redface:

capulina

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
My GTI, duh!
i just got my golf V last month but i didnt get the radio manual. My radio is the RCD300. If any one has an electronic or scanned manual can u plz send it to me. There r a few things i want to knw wat they r and how to use them
*on-vol?
*RDS???
*what shld the gala be adjusted to?
Also i want to buy an adapter to connect my mp3 (non-ipod) so can u tell me wat types there r out there tht i can buy. wld ny 8-pin adapter work?

on vol is what volume the radio should be at when you turn it on everytime i believe

i believe RDS is the feature where the volume adjusts by itself going up and down depending on driving speed where the stereo assumes there is more road noise.

as far as ipod adapters check out enfigcarstereo.com. they got everything you need there. and you will need a 12pin adapter that is not in the trunk (basically look for a white plug not blue or black)

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
RDS = Radio Data System
RDS is the over the air FM data transmission. Allows broadcasters to send station names, song info and any other data to your radio.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Data_System

You turn this on or off.