GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official GTG Thread

2.0Tgti

Ready to race!
I like capital dubs. I live close enough to d.c. To relate...
on a side note I got some mods today. APR stage 1, eurojet PCV fix, and the ITG panel filter... And the sickness will continue...

Nice!!! good choices. your going to love the chip. but be warned the eurojet pcv fix doesnt really fit under the stock engine cover. I ran it like that for about a week and got paranoid about it rubbing on everything so I dumped the stock cover for my evoms. The engine cover will even rub on the hood insulator with it stuffed under there.

O....and turboback is on.:happyanim:

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
Well I got really bored tonight, and I just decided to pick up CapitalDubs.com...tom helped :biggrin:

Head over to http://www.capitaldubs.com/forums and sign up and reply to the thread in off-topic and I will give everybody access. Use whatever name you wish, but make sure you say who you are!

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
my .02

why dont you put different oem wheels on the mk5's?

like huffs on one, karthoums on another, classix, etc.

cevMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 UG MkV GTI MT
Nice!!! good choices. your going to love the chip. but be warned the eurojet pcv fix doesnt really fit under the stock engine cover. I ran it like that for about a week and got paranoid about it rubbing on everything so I dumped the stock cover for my evoms. The engine cover will even rub on the hood insulator with it stuffed under there.

O....and turboback is on.:happyanim:

I tried to install and I see what u mean. Decided to buy full CAI instead of using panel filter. The chip is freakin awesome!!