GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners Pt2

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I would say that's all the tuning on it and what not. They're both haldex based so I don't see why not but there is a few people who have done that here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Received my Turbozentrum EFR 7163 today. Still going to be at least 3 weeks before motor comes back from machine shop then to my buddy Chris for assembly and install.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
That's a pretty turbo! If I hadn't gotten this APR stage 3 kit I'd be on the Turbozentrum train.

Taking it in for ceramic coating next week. It is a nice factory-like setup. Unfortunately my choices were limited as I have to be able to fit a stock downpipe on for certain purposes and times. So until this came along my only choice was the TTE480 for any real upgrade in power. Hopefully it functions well and the tuner has no problems with it. We set it up as per the tuner so hopefully it be fairly simple to dial in.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
That "smog" party

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Guys, just question; I want to install my IE MBC in-line with the N75 and I did a lot of searches on the internet with help of friend of mine too and we found this one [emoji116] but this one is parallel setup.

Then I found this on [emoji116] and some pages confirm that it’s the in-line one.

The point is my tuner asked me to have the MBC in-line with the N75 for the initial tuning and I am not sure 100% which one should I go for as in-line setup!

carbonduc27

Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4dr Stage2
I installed mine like the first diagram. I assumed the MBC was there to open the wastegate without dealing with the n75. It is a bypass to prevent overboosting even if the n75 does not open.

The second layout seems like the MBC prevents pressure from reaching the n75 until it reaches a certain PSI. the N75 may still remain closed (or open) and I would think you would still see overboosting.