GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
So I've been playing the Destiny beta all weekend. Fun as shit. I'm sitting here contemplating pre-ordering the PS4 destiny bundle.

BUT! other than Destiny the other 2 games I want to play are both coming to PC (GTA5 and The Division). My computer far exceeds what a PS4 can do, so it might be a complete waste. OR! I could get GTA5 and The Divison for PS4, but then my computer would be a waste. :iono:

nerd problems.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
So I've been playing the Destiny beta all weekend. Fun as shit. I'm sitting here contemplating pre-ordering the PS4 destiny bundle.

BUT! other than Destiny the other 2 games I want to play are both coming to PC (GTA5 and The Division). My computer far exceeds what a PS4 can do, so it might be a complete waste. OR! I could get GTA5 and The Divison for PS4, but then my computer would be a waste. :iono:

Love Destiny!!! Played the alpha in June as well.

And I know them feels. Have a graphics card double the price of my PS4. But glad I own both.

The division should be tits.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Good afternoon fellas,

Haven't checked in a while due to school, work, getting married, etc. but figured this may be worth posting. Was going about 30 MPH today when I hit a raised steel plate in a construction area while driving home from a family member's place. Fiance and I were in the car and just started up at a red light about 4 cars back when suddenly Bam!

Air bags deployed, it looked like the subframe hit the place and ripped in half. Most horrible experience ever and it was on my Fiance's birthday today. :frown:

RIP Rolly, I'm sure you will be totaled. Not sure what I should do, because obviously the plate is at an unsafe height, but the card is lowered. :frown:

20140727_113557 by electricalbox888, on Flickr

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I can honestly say, I know how that feels.

I'd file a claim anyways. You never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.