GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intake shop

Angry Turrd

Passed Driver's Ed
I have been researching intakes as my first mod.
Neuspeed intake looks great, so decided to settle for it... as it is just an intake.

However here in Australia, for some reason i can't find a bloody store that sells the intake.
I would appreciate it greatly if someone could help find me a store were i can buy my mods.

Jet08

Ready to race!
Well if it is just an intake then why not get a Volant from Tarmac Engineering as it is in Australia and has displayed good results, I have one :)
My second choice would be a Unitronic but their not cheap or readily available in Australia.
Just my 2 cents worth.

michail77

Go Kart Champion
Well if it is just an intake then why not get a Volant from Tarmac Engineering as it is in Australia and has displayed good results, I have one :)
My second choice would be a Unitronic but their not cheap or readily available in Australia.
Just my 2 cents worth.

I like mine too. It's not as loud, which can be a problem for some, but I think it's much more refined sounding.

Do you have a problem with the alignment of the mounting holes for the air box? I can only get one on but it still stays stable.

Jet08

Ready to race!
No problem with the mounting holes for the air box, if I had one thing that I would change on the Volant is that I would make it a bit longer before the bend and flaired end to the filter by arounf 3/4 of an inch as it contacts the vaccum pump and rubs a bit but not enough to woory about. Not sure if the left hand drive is different to the right hand drive where the air box mounts but I doubt it is.

michail77

Go Kart Champion
It must just be my copy of it then. I can only use one grommet since the other one needs the grommet out for clearance. However, I haven't noticed any rubbing.

I could probably bother them for a new one but I don't think their customer service is as responsive as a company like Neuspeed would be.