GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IT Jobs hiring?

avenir

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
Ok, this might be a bit ridiculous but I desperately need a change of pace. My current position isn't challenging at all and they are slowing making anything worthwhile I do obsolete.

Anyway, I'm looking for an IT position in or around Baltimore City. I'm moving to Federal Hill soon with my girlfriend and would very much like a new job to go with my new move.

I currently have the following:

A+
Net+
MCP
MCDST

And I'm looking for a position doing PC Repair, IT Support, Desktop Support, System Administration, or System Security.

If anyone has anything open, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

VwMaSiVe

Ready to race!
Try Sapphire recruitment in Vienna VA, they do IT positions around that area. The company is owned by the one I work for! Personally you would be better off around DC NOVA, loads of it jobs!

good luck buddy!

VwMaSiVe

Ready to race!
I work for an agency, looking for a desktop publisher (whatever that is (out of my scope)) pm me if your interested

KeVmO

Ready to race!
are you cleared?

ShanCiera44

IT Jobs hiring

There is a lot of IT openings offered with Chipotle, its just about finding the right job for you. Chipotle has a variety of careers in Information Technology, in addition to other related areas with openings all across the U.S. Check out Restaurant Jobs

Hope this helps Good Luck

ShanCiera

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
There is a lot of IT openings offered with Chipotle, its just about finding the right job for you. Chipotle has a variety of careers in Information Technology, in addition to other related areas with openings all across the U.S. Check out Restaurant Jobs

Hope this helps Good Luck

ShanCiera

this thread was posted over 3 years ago