GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Official Mid-Atlantic spotted thread.[MD/VA/DC]

MDBluesfan

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 CW GTI
Was a car back and a lane over from a silver GTI with quad exhaust and MD vanity plates that read "BOOSTIN" near my work/ the mall in Owings Mills this morning, 'round 8:10.

Couldn't tell from the angle if he'd seen me, and wasn't able to get up along side it to wave or awkwardly pretend not to notice.

Still pretty new to my car and the GTI in general, but pretty sure it was a mkv. Still need to read up on the visual cues that might give things away or differentiate between years within the same generation...

DejaVu

Ready to race!
Was a car back and a lane over from a silver GTI with quad exhaust and MD vanity plates that read "BOOSTIN" near my work/ the mall in Owings Mills this morning, 'round 8:10.

Couldn't tell from the angle if he'd seen me, and wasn't able to get up along side it to wave or awkwardly pretend not to notice.

Still pretty new to my car and the GTI in general, but pretty sure it was a mkv. Still need to read up on the visual cues that might give things away or differentiate between years within the same generation...

it was a MKV. I've seen that GTI racing another car on reisterstown rd and run a lady off the road.