GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where do you guys live? Apartment wise....

2.0Tgti

Ready to race!
Well I'm getting married in June. Me and the wifey are lookin for a place somewhere close to college park MD. I work at IKEA, she's at the business school at UMD. Anybody have an apartment complex they could recommend? laurel, glen dirty? ellicott city maybe? I'm just asking cause my car and the parking lot it lives in always tends to affect my decision as far as where I wanna live. I dont wanna end up in the ghetto just to save a couple hundred on rent.:help:

We're looking around the $1200/month range. Any suggestions would be appriciated.:smile:

Amelios

Ready to race!
I live up in Odenton and while it's probably a bit farther than you'd want to be, it's a really nice area - lots of new, upcoming subdivisions and apartment complexes and stuff.

Also, you work at Ikea, eh? PM-ing you to see if you can help me out :)

2.0Tgti

Ready to race!
I live up in Odenton and while it's probably a bit farther than you'd want to be, it's a really nice area - lots of new, upcoming subdivisions and apartment complexes and stuff.

Also, you work at Ikea, eh? PM-ing you to see if you can help me out :)

I haven't looked there yet but I'll check it out.:biggrin:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
How are the mats? lol

2.0Tgti

Ready to race!
I see you updated the mod list. :wink:
:thumbup:

I'm gonna have a dirty winter now haha. :iono: :wink:

Yeah, the mod list will be growing repidly until I move at the end of march.:thumbsup:

HAHA, yeah its gonna finally be winter now that you dont have the mats. I got some stock ones I can sell you if you want.:wink: