GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Baltimore area-ish VagCom?

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
Hey folks, I was just trying to find out if someone in the area would be willing to meet up and switch my DRL setting. I can buy us some brews wherever we meet up or compensate ($) the kind soul that helps as they would deem necessary.

-TIA:evil:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I smell someone coming on to help Jules... well, see someone. Either way... :laugh:

You know, I kinda miss my DRLs in someway.. maybe because it gives the GTI that distinctive look when you pass by them with their xenons in your face. But then again, :biggrin: Saving power ftw.

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
I smell someone coming on to help Jules... well, see someone. Either way... :laugh:

You know, I kinda miss my DRLs in someway.. maybe because it gives the GTI that distinctive look when you pass by them with their xenons in your face. But then again, :biggrin: Saving power ftw.

Well, I'm a nerd, because I don't want them gone completely either. I want the lightswitch to do this:

off postion: DRL's
citylights: city lights and no DRL's, fogs if desired
on: no crap, all the lights will be on:biggrin:

I've read into it, and if you switch the long coding for DRL's to Scandinavian, this is what you'll get.:headbang:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Well, scotaku and I tried the scandinavian with the regular switch.. but nothing happened. I think you might need the euro switch for that one.

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
Bumpin' me thread: anyone wanna grab a brew tonight somewhere...and just happen to bring their vagcom with 'em?:iono: :biggrin:

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
Thanks I'll check that link.:thumbsup:

Hopefully my switch is shipped now. They were out of stock last week.:cry: