GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

May 4th group drive Mill Valley to Novato via Highway 1

leo@r32.co

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone. I've created a new Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/BayAreaGroupDrives/

I've organized our first group drive this coming Saturday May 4th.

Meeting point is Cafe del Soul in Mill Valley starting at 9:00am
247 Shoreline Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941

Departure time is 9:30am so that we can get to Hop Monk Tavern when they open and have something to eat

Route to be driven https://goo.gl/maps/2e9tGEoLu97KCcCu5

Eventuanlly my goal is to have two group drives a month. A short one that's no more than half a day, a long one that's a full day and shooting for a weekend overnight drive once a quarter or so.

WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. In consideration for participating in an event organized in the Facebook group "San Francisco Bay Area Group Drive". I hereby RELEASE,
WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the organizer of the event their officers, servants, agents,
and employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of
action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or
to any property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while
participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in
transportation to and from said premises.
2. To the best of my knowledge, I can fully participate in this activity. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected
with the activity, including but not limited to the risks as noted herein, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said
activity, and to enter the above -named premises and engage in such activity knowing that the activity may be hazardous to
me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR
PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a
result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or
costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees, that may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED
BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and
spouse (if any), if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am not alive, shall be deemed as a
RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that
this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of
California
5. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELEASEES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEDICAL COSTS ASSOCIATED
WITH AN INJURY I MAY SUSTAIN.
6. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE I CAUSE TO THE FACILITIES.
BY REGISTERING FOR THE EVENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing
Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and
deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have
been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute
this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.

leo@r32.co

Passed Driver's Ed
Pictures from the group drive

Videos here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN_nwkFICzzPYquDEEtUta-Xa0ljF5I_U

Credit to Michael Guther

Location is the Cypress Tree Tunnel out by Point Reyes
https://goo.gl/maps/yTrgVNFU23hSye7FA