GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VWs of First Class Fitment *big post!

PatientlyWaiting

is waiting patiently
Yeah, caliber of cars was top notch. I didn't shoot many VW shots since most of the other cars had me drooling.

Quick snapper of my car.

Gosia

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
kite or snowboard :)
^ that too. i shot these at 6.3

I can see the weather, so just wondering what time did u use for thos photos? I have tried to use 6,3- even to 11 but still shots are not as sharp as yours. Maybe it's my small camera nikon d40 that is not enough or... that's me...do hope I do sth wrong, not that my stuff limits me.

Gosia

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
kite or snowboard :)
not quite sure what your asking.. i shot at f6.3 and low iso 100& 400.

Ok. So at themoment I know 2 parameters from3. You shot with f6,3, iso 100 and time? 1/100?
Btw thanks for all answers

PatientlyWaiting

is waiting patiently
Ok. So at themoment I know 2 parameters from3. You shot with f6,3, iso 100 and time? 1/100?
Btw thanks for all answers

Your exposure will be different from shot to shot depending on what your light meter is telling you. If your pictures are way out of focus, check to make sure autofocus is on. If not shooting with a tripod, to minimize motion blur from camera movement, shoot at the fastest speed possible, which means you would want the aperture setting (f-stop) to be as open as wide possible (lowest number) in order to let in the most light.

You may want to look into some books about the basics of shooting with a single lens reflector camera.