GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 DM stock injector tune vs SRT8 Challenger (392)

live4something

Ready to race!
I had seen him around once before and couldn't get him to line up to actually race. He just kept flooring it as soon as I'd get to his back bumper then we parted ways.

Ended up next to the same car at a light today. I took off like a normal person and he got up to 20 and paced. So I figured why not. As soon as we were even he took off, I wasn't expecting that exactly so he jumped out about a fender. I crept ever so slowly and we were door to door when I hit the brakes at 120.

I don't think he was ever planning on lifting lol. I tried to give him a thumbs up after and he wouldn't even look at me. Technically you could say he won considering the front end is significantly longer on boats compared to a GTI.

I'll admit I didn't expect to hang with him

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Thats funny, I was at my old store earlier walking out an this other guy was walking towards srt8 challenger a i said OOOOOH SRT8 an he wouldnt even turn around. he took off like a bat outta hell so I couldnt line up

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

live4something

Ready to race!
Thats funny, I was at my old store earlier walking out an this other guy was walking towards srt8 challenger a i said OOOOOH SRT8 an he wouldnt even turn around. he took off like a bat outta hell so I couldnt line up

Hah, he would have been real sad when you walked away from him. Was it a newer (2011+) 392?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I've crept away from them too, but one I've already beaten now has vinyl on his rear fenders boasting "supercharged"...so I'll have to get beside him again.

pagedownhere

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! Man the SRT8s look and SOUND so mean. I've only ever been able to "play" with a Jeep SRT8. I was behind and it sounded like he was really getting on it, so I did too, but i kept having to let off to keep from getting to close as there was no where to pass?

k04, s3 injectors, GIAC Tune.

ROH- Let us know what happens when you get next to the supercharged homemade "hellcat"

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I had seen him around once before and couldn't get him to line up to actually race. He just kept flooring it as soon as I'd get to his back bumper then we parted ways.

Ended up next to the same car at a light today. I took off like a normal person and he got up to 20 and paced. So I figured why not. As soon as we were even he took off, I wasn't expecting that exactly so he jumped out about a fender. I crept ever so slowly and we were door to door when I hit the brakes at 120.

I don't think he was ever planning on lifting lol. I tried to give him a thumbs up after and he wouldn't even look at me. Technically you could say he won considering the front end is significantly longer on boats compared to a GTI.

I'll admit I didn't expect to hang with him

You should hang with him. They are rated at 470bhp but they weigh well over 4000 lbs and are a mid 12 sec car and a K04 should be somewhere in the 12's as well. You probably freaked him out.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
k04, s3 injectors, GIAC Tune.

ROH- Let us know what happens when you get next to the supercharged homemade "hellcat"
Isn't the Hellcat super and turbo charged? For some reason this stuck in my memory. The vinyl he now has is certainly custom made as I have never seen a "supercharged" vinyl before.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Hellcat baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Small turbo upgrades on our cars are brilliant! I beat up on a 2015 mustang gt on the way home from getting my dyno tune. Dude rolled down his window after getting smoked one 10 pulls an asked what I had and I told him turbo and he had an Aha moment.