GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Tire Rack Contact

Theo@TireRack.com

GolfMkV Sponsor
Hi Everyone,

Our mutual friend Gavin has changed roles here at the Tire Rack, and he is no longer the moderator for this section of the forum.

I would like to introduce myself as the new moderator for the Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes section of the forum.

I have been with the Tire Rack for a little over 2 years now, but have been a car nut my entire life. I autocross and participate in track days, and I'm always modifying any car I own.

The Tire Rack is excited to sponsor the GTI forum, and I look forward to helping out in this section of the forum. You can always call me directly at (800) 428-8355 ext. 4890 or email me- Theo@tirerack.com

As usual, in order for the forum to receive their credit for your order, be sure to click on the Tire Rack banner from within the forum to navigate to our page and place your order. If you call me directly, just be sure to mention that you're from the forum and I'll be sure to put the affiliate code on the order, or put my name and "GTI Forum" in the "previous contact" box on your order, and I'll make sure it processes like it should.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or there is anything you need.

Thanks,

Theo