GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Achilles ATR Sport Reviews?

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Has anyone ran them or know anyone that has ran them? Ordering a set of 215/35/18 in a day or two. I've read that they stretch well that they have a good ride. Just want to see if anyone has ran them before. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

poonpower

Ready to race!
I have them and they arent that bad. Got mine in 205/40 on a set of 18x8. Was relatively easy to stretch and they rode pretty well. Both wet and dry traction was good as well. Granted I dont have a 300hp beast, its just a Rabbit, but it grips in corners and never did I once thought I was gonna lose control

They have pretty good wear too. However my rears are almost bald cus I had too much camber and forgot to rotate my tires, haha

Great tire for the price

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I have them and they arent that bad. Got mine in 205/40 on a set of 18x8. Was relatively easy to stretch and they rode pretty well. Both wet and dry traction was good as well. Granted I dont have a 300hp beast, its just a Rabbit, but it grips in corners and never did I once thought I was gonna lose control

They have pretty good wear too. However my rears are almost bald cus I had too much camber and forgot to rotate my tires, haha

Great tire for the price

Lol. Thanks man. I'm going have a good amount of camber when its all said and done.

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
They stretch well but are a loud hard compound tire.