GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Falut's s2000 Build

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
Who's that cutie reving your V-tak? Are you cheating on me!??

Falut

vtak yo
Holy shit that was ridiculous. Just finished putting stoptech rotors/pads on all around and none of the stock rotors wanted to come off... Had to drill/torch half of the set screws out.
But it's done and the test pipe is on.

Exhaust gets raspy for a split second when I hit 3.5k, but other than that it sounds great and is a decent bit louder. It sounds more flowy for sure. I'll post a vid sometime tomorrow maybe.

I also fixed my ride height so now I can corner hard as balls and never rub, and what's funny is I'm even lower in the front :lol:

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Set screws are for the lulz. Tried to remove them on my buddy's 4th gen Prelude last month, and putting the phillips bit in the screw was literally like a knife into cake.

Nice progress dude. This is slowly convincing me to get an S2000 when I can afford it.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
That is the fixed version lol. Even my friend who is super anal about cars being perfect said the fender looks 100x better than before and is almost not noticeable
Take a picture from farther back. Haha I just wanna look at the lip of the fender and its throwing me off.