GOLFMKV

Nah, I don't do reps.

Reason

Banned
For reference:

Even the nail I got in my rubber is real... =\

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
what r u guys talking about. Those are Luff LM reps!

(shout-out to anyone who was OG enough to be on this forum back then!)

not exactly og here but I know what you're talking about. exclusive alloy, linea corse, oh the reps that most people on here don't even know exist/existed.

looks so hawt. I know LMs fit just about any car, but they go quite nicely with the MKV. are those blue fogs?

Reason

Banned
Car looks fantastic! How do the real wheels look different from the reps exactly?

Branding in the face, actual 2 piece wheel, and the fact that I'm eating Kraft dinner for the rest of the month lol.:wink:
If you also look closely (not in these pics) but the bolts are also branded BBS.

Not to say that some LM reps I've seen don't look good. It's quite the opposite, some of them look absolutely amazing, but at the end of the day I personally prefer the real thing.

You get what you pay for so you may as well make it look right. I've had BBS CO's before, and have hit some horrific potholes where I've had to pull over and check for damage, to which I found none. So since then, I've sworn to go nothing less than BBS as they make one hell of an incredible looking and sturdy wheel. That and I can't afford DPE's or iForged ><

Reason

Banned
not exactly og here but I know what you're talking about. exclusive alloy, linea corse, oh the reps that most people on here don't even know exist/existed.

looks so hawt. I know LMs fit just about any car, but they go quite nicely with the MKV. are those blue fogs?

They're actually 4300k halogens (very close match to oem HID's). I guess the angle was just right that it caught the blue coating on the bulb. They shine white though.

Were the linea corsa's the BB5's? Those wheels made me want LM's for the MKV.

GTI.

E
Car(s)
07 GTI
that front lip better not be a rep lol

looks sick man, keep it up

Reason

Banned
that front lip better not be a rep lol

looks sick man, keep it up

Thanks haha! Naw that's the real deal. Even the copious amount of scraping on the underside is genuine concrete and asphalt!

I actually lied, i do have a replica RNS... I just picked up a waywell wd6050. Looks like it's goin on for sale lol!