GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just joined the forum

mabona

Sorry, you guys probably get the hi just joined the forum emails all the time...

I have just bought an R32 - traded in my 350z cause it was just too difficult with only 2 seats! Its my first VW.

I drove the Evo IX, the WRX and the R32 - just loved the R32. I intentionally didn't read what other people thought of the comparison but just went with my instinctive feeling...

I live in Melbourne Australia but there isn't many Aus forums that discuss R32s.

Was wondering if anyone had any ideas on the best mods to step up performance?

Any other Aussies around in this forum? Wouldn't mind doing some mountain drives with some other melbourne people if they are around

JonGrace959

My Fast is Alive
Car(s)
2007 Speed 3

MCDGexx

Future Navy Corpsmen
Evo is the performance GOD, well if you don't count the R34 Skyline, but its shitty inside, and i'd much rather have a older DSM, same engine, etc.

R32 FTW though, strong performance, VW build quality, just not a fan of the front grill

Felix

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MK 5
G'day mate,..

Hong Chau

Banned
Welcome Mabona!!
another Melbourne MKV'er.

would love to get all the Melbourne boys together.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Another aussie here. I went with the WRX though (budget reasons) but the R32 will most likely be my next car.

As for mods, if u have the required funds, have a look at the HPA kit for the R32's. Base kit = 0-100 in 3.5 seconds.

Oh and Melbourne, best city in Australia (even though I live on the Gold Coast)

Welcome

MCDGexx

Future Navy Corpsmen
Another aussie here. I went with the WRX though (budget reasons) but the R32 will most likely be my next car.

As for mods, if u have the required funds, have a look at the HPA kit for the R32's. Base kit = 0-100 in 3.5 seconds.

Oh and Melbourne, best city in Australia (even though I live on the Gold Coast)

Welcome

i'm guessing you mean 100km/h not mph, cuz holy damn thats faster than a Bugatti lol