GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*** APR BBQ IX - 10.24.2009 ---- Updated Information!!!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Like this?

Attachments

• APR-BBQ09-SHIRT.gif
    APR-BBQ09-SHIRT.gif
    58.2 KB · Views: 288

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
really wanted to go but it just didn't work out, transmissions still apart waiting on diff bearings to arrive.

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Car(s)
09 GTi BMP
Are we going to be able to purchase on of these t-shirts even if we can make it to the BBQ? I really like the design of the shirt.

J-DUB

got splashback?
Are we going to be able to purchase on of these t-shirts even if we can make it to the BBQ? I really like the design of the shirt.

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Car(s)
09 GTi BMP
Man this is soooo tempting to go to, but that means i have to drive 10 hours on my b-day. I might try and make it, Arin how soon do you have to pre-register?

Xenor

Clean Freak
Car(s)
GTI
I calculated the time from my house to the BBQ. Google says 7 hours and 41 minutes.

Now I just got to convince my pregnant wifey to go. You can imagine that's doubtful. However, she does enjoy a good BBQ and driving my GTI, so maybe she'll say yes. I threaten her when she drives it to turn the program back to stock. Last time I did that she burned out for about 20 feet in front of our driveway.

I would like to go because I love my APR Stage 1 93 Octane program so much, I feel I should at least go and shake your hand...or kiss you on the mouth. HA! Zing!

Are you getting those t-shirts in XXL? If so, I'll take two!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
I calculated the time from my house to the BBQ. Google says 7 hours and 41 minutes.

Now I just got to convince my pregnant wifey to go. You can imagine that's doubtful. However, she does enjoy a good BBQ and driving my GTI, so maybe she'll say yes. I threaten her when she drives it to turn the program back to stock. Last time I did that she burned out for about 20 feet in front of our driveway.

I would like to go because I love my APR Stage 1 93 Octane program so much, I feel I should at least go and shake your hand...or kiss you on the mouth. HA! Zing!

Are you getting those t-shirts in XXL? If so, I'll take two!

Hmm, I think I prefer the handshake.

And yeah, last year we go the shirts in XXL so you should be good. :)