GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some more Gti Stuff for sale

06gtiman

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, I'm relisting some stuff and have found some more stuff lying around if anyone is interested. Here's the list of parts that I have for now. Let me know if you have any questions, more info on the parts(please include your email addy), or shipping quotes (please include your zip code). Thanks for looking. All parts are used, except for the vented hood and hatch #2. Local Pickup (SoCal) is preferred, but I will ship if necessary.

Seibon CF doors: $200 obo

APR front Splitter: $100 obo

Volk RE30's 18x8 +50 offset: Sold

CF Hatch #1: sold

CF Front Lip (2 items): pending/sold

CF Spoiler: Sold

Top part of the Engine Cover: Sold

New Carbon Fiber Vented Hood (Notched): sold

New Carbon Fiber Hatch #2: sold

Last edited:

97C280

Stage 2
How does the CF Spoiler attach?

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
WTF? How do you find these things "laying around"?

Something seems to be fishy here. If this is legit though, it's one hell of a deal. I would like to see that APR splitter installed. Don't think I've ever seen it. Interested.

Also interested in Volks. For $750 that's a steal. With tires or no? Condition of all 4 wheels?

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
the springs on the coilovers you sold me were shot and the exhaust couldnt fit with the rear lip without modifications even though you said they would...

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
hes a good guy, sold me good wheels, skirts, and lip but not everything was as it should be. he also was good in communication and such, so dont think hes a crook in any way. i dont even know if he was aware of it, but ive been emailing an idiot H&R rep for a few weeks now trying to get the problem solved and it has been quite frustrating

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Ok, that's good to hear. So yea, I'm interested in the Volks and the APR splitter, but I need to see a better pic. I have no idea what the APR splitter looks like, and I'd like to see all 4 wheels. Thanks!