GOLFMKV

Bay Area Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
A girl I was with years ago always went to this one in Niles, but the lady that owns is and does all the work is a total feminist and obviously hates men. If you do something as little as not hold the door for a female on the way in, she would probably give you shit. So I probably wouldnt recommend it.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
All Im gonna say is :happyanim:

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
They do chiropractic work? Looks like a massage spa to me haha.
Actually I just found a Chiropractor right around the corner from me. Its on El Camino in a little shopping center between Kiely and San Tomas. Its right next to the Office Max on Kiely. Ive never been there so I cant exactly vouch for their service and quality, but theres no way I could have not posted it after just coming across it. lol:thumbsup:

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
So did everyone die today or what? I know you all aint got that interesting of lives.
Anyway, I thought some of you would enjoy this.
Im not sure if any of you have heard about the race controversy with the new Avatar movie thats going to come out next year, but a lot of people are super pissed that a lot of white people were casted instead of a more ethnic cast.
I dont really follow it too much but Macy is a nerd so she's following it pretty closely (I just got slapped:eyebulge:), and she found this funny video having to do with it, its pretty funny so check it out.:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRJ2vOqQgJM

97C280

Stage 2
Has anyone got in touch with James lately? Seems like he's MIA. Friend needs Vag for a CEL..

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Has anyone got in touch with James lately? Seems like he's MIA. Friend needs Vag for a CEL..
I think whats-his-name with the older .:R32 and the Audi does VAG for people, Im not sure of his name, nor do I know his user name, just that he drives nicer cars than most of us, lol. But that should be a good start for you.:wink:

97C280

Stage 2
Heh, my friends B5 is running rough. Need someone around the SF area. Doubt he'd want to drive his limp machine far.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Heh, my friends B5 is running rough. Need someone around the SF area. Doubt he'd want to drive his limp machine far.

I know when Ive got a limp Im pretty useless too.:wink:

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Haha, I was out there right before July 4th with Ted (UG GTI). I got some plate frames and a free pen :happyanim:
Macy claims that the pens that they give out at most VW dealerships are the best. I have yet to test her conclusion on these.

JulioVR6

Norcal FTW
Car(s)
2008 R32 81-5k
Haha, I was out there right before July 4th with Ted (UG GTI). I got some plate frames and a free pen :happyanim:

Next time you go tell them you want some free VAG instead of free plate frames lol

I think the next meet is August 7th

97C280

Stage 2
Lol. Their pens were pretty cool. I forgot my handy pen that I always have in my work pants when I was Valeting so I found the HOD pen in my car and used that. Worked well

VAG was needed for my friends B5. Are you gonna go to the meet?

97C280

Stage 2
So guys, I tried selling some LEDs on here but it didnt work out... Let me know if any locals are interested..

Status
Not open for further replies.