GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Considering how close it is, unfortunately I have not. It's on a long list of things to do though. A lot of guys from the ATL MK7 club go up pretty regularly and seem to have a great time.
Got back sunday evening, it was a great time. Tail of the dragon itself was kinda meh but the surrounding roads were a blast.

I've been a couple times, yeaaaarsss ago. It's alright, worth the trip imo.

Safe, yeah. Boring? Also yes. :lol: Missing the track.:cry:
+1 missing the track. June 17 will be the first track day for the year for me.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Got back sunday evening, it was a great time. Tail of the dragon itself was kinda meh but the surrounding roads were a blast.

+1 missing the track. June 17 will be the first track day for the year for me.

Was supposed to be doing CMS tomorrow, but plans changed on that. NJMP was our last race a couple weeks ago. Next one isn't until September :cry:

I think we're planning on a testing day this summer though.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
September!? Its barely June.
Yeah I know. There's a race this weekend, but our car won't pass sound, and a bunch of other conflicts for most of the team.
Which race car we talking about here? Wasn't it a 997?

The previous 997 is currently blown up, but we're running a 997 GT3 Cup now.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Well enough that they said they would pay me what i was asking and that I’ll be coming out that way soon for a third on-site interview

Congrats man. Wheres that one located? Would you have to move again?

What kind of logo are we talking? We've to a rick and morty decal inside on the roll cage :lol:

I don't know, I'm thinking a picture of my face. Between the size of a softball and basketball.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
It’s in Greensboro, i haven’t moved yet so this would be our first move in 6 years. I’m a little worried about selling our house due to the trashy neighbors directly next door

Oh cool. Greensboro is nice. Well, most of it. There are some bad areas, but hey beats Indiana/Ohio that is all bad area.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Yeah kernersville is nice. Oak Ridge or Summerfield are nice too if you like small town feel but be 15-30 min from Gboro. I prefer living out of town you know? So you can have a little land to move around on and a bigger house not so many neighbors.