GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
What'd you get into? Checking out the ladies out at Lake Norman?

I wouldn't want to be out at the track this week. You couldn't pay me to take out the 4 wheelers right now. Too damn hot and dry and its only May.

Went to LKQ and pulled out a 2.5 for a future project. Other than that, nothing. Was in NJ at the track the previous weekend though.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Went to LKQ and pulled out a 2.5 for a future project. Other than that, nothing. Was in NJ at the track the previous weekend though.

Sounds fun. I worked Saturday then just took it easy the rest of the time. I haven't been to the track or done anything fun in a while. I did take a week and go to San Diego last month. We had a great time.

Good to hear you're still out doing the motorsports thing. You ever finish your GTI?

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Getting ready to fly to Texas for work next week. Going to be spending the entire week driving across the state to look at trucks.

Had an interview with Volvo truck last Thursday out of Greensboro. It went pretty well, waiting to hear if they want me to fly out for an on-site. Also have an interview within Cummins next Monday in the electrification group as a backup

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Getting ready to fly to Texas for work next week. Going to be spending the entire week driving across the state to look at trucks.

Had an interview with Volvo truck last Thursday out of Greensboro. It went pretty well, waiting to hear if they want me to fly out for an on-site. Also have an interview within Cummins next Monday in the electrification group as a backup

That, sort of sounds fun? My work never sends me anywhere but the ghetto.

You finish your GTI yet?