GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the New England area. Boston

Avanor

Ready to race!
Hey everyone!

I just moved up to Boston from Orlando, FL and I was looking for some car meets in the area. Is there a group that meets on a weekly basis?

I was also hoping you guys could give me some advice on how to take car of my car during the winter. I have never seen snow and have NO idea what to do!!

My car is lowered and I have some rims and a lip and all that jazz. I don't want it to get ruined!!

Looking forward to maybe meeting some enthusiasts in the area!

THanks.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
Congrats on the move!

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
Well you may have lived near the ocean but be prepared for SALT in the winter. Get stealers for winter or stocks, will destroy your wheels with salt. Boston can get heavy snow fall streets can suck. As for meets if you have face book search for MA VW+Audi owners they've got a weekly meet in Braintree. Near you btw. And somewhere around you is a meet at an UNOs

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
our salt will rot your undercarriage and your soul

undercarriage wash frequently during the winter.

or else you'll end up like the numerous <10 year old cars you see driving around rusted out below the doors.

zipperfavcesm

new friends

I'm from Boston, i don't know a lot of other riders, but I'm always looking to meet people and share ideas, a lot of other dubers meet on Wednesday night in braintree. :23: