GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nyboy07's Build Thread: "The Gray Fox"

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
A lot of good things are/should be coming this year, so I figured my car can finally be build thread worthy. but let's start from the beginning.

The day I got her back in 09. Brand new with 46 miles on it.

Then came a badgless honeycomb grille

A month later notch is filled and got tails darkened.

A while later got rid of the denvers and got some B7 A4 OEM wheels for cheap. This was the last "big" thing I did to the car for a while. this was back in 2010...

And finally 3 years later...How she sits today. This past weekend I finally got my air ride installed. Autopilot v2 kit.

Last edited:

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
I can picture those wheels already! as your signature says...
curious to see what's next. I just joined a week ago and I've really been enjoying these "build threads". It's awesome to see the time and passion not to mention the money people put into their cars. Some amazing transformations on here.

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
Havn't been doing a good job keep this thread up to date.

So here's some of the changes I did over the past year or so...

added yellow FTP and tinted the fogs yellow as well.

Changed the front up. Got the FK badgless grill and the R-Line fogs( had them painted UG as well.

Then redid my trunk floor with some wood.

Newest addition are some LED Tail Lights

Today I got a big roll of Suede and hopefully this weekend or next I'm fixing my falling apart headliner and wraping the pillars as well in suede.

2015 has been going really well for me so a lot more is coming for my car this year and I'm hoping to be updating this thread a lot. I've had this car since 09 and still love it as I did when I first got it.

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
Got some more goodies today. Gonna install it this weekend.

Twintake

Downpipe

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
Twintake Installed!

Loving it so far. Sounds amazing. I'll try to get some good videos of the sound with my gopro.

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
Picked up my car this morning form the upholstery shop. Got my falling apart headliner fixed and got my pillars done while I was at it. All wrapped in charcoal suede.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Looks good. How much was it?

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
So I'm planning on preordering Rotiorm's new cast TMBs and I was pretty bored so I did a little photoshopping and was wondering what you guys thought looks better. Right now I'm leaning towards leaving the wheel Factory but I kinda like some of these colors.