I like it !!! Really like it !
I think it would fit my MKV :)

Attachments

• fake.jpg
    fake.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 5,533
Last edited:

fbx

I changed the pic hoster in the first posting, as some of you reported spam warnings. Hope it works flawlessly now! Expect more pics in the future.

Trickboy

Dude, I complete love your car. Looks So Near the Street Art And The Sound at the end is Incredible. Keep it safe on the road... and cruise more so people enjoy it :p

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
i loved watching the video for it

mexr32

Ready to race!
Not my cup of tea:23:, but amazing job and the video is amazing!!!!

xola3que

euroturd
A for the effort/originality/balls of titanium.
If it was me I'd go with decals, give crisp clean lines rather than a backyard mechanic oversprayed look....but then again it wouldn't be graffiti

fbx

Glad you like it. I don't.

Thanks for your honest opinion, we have to keep one thing in focus here - it's not just the standard lower-your-car-put-friggin-huge-wheels-on-it-everybody-loves-it but it's actually a piece of art and I personally do not know a single painting that everyone likes. There's now approx. 2 or 3 out of 100 who do not like it, so that's a very fair quote:thumbsup:

give crisp clean lines rather than a backyard mechanic oversprayed look....but then again it wouldn't be graffiti

And this is exactly what makes the charm of the paint.

fbx

Shot some new pics today, scenery is really hard to do so sadly only two good pictures...

Last edited: