GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So I went to the alignment the other day, thought this was worth a laugh...

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
do you feel better now?

I'm chill. I'll just never understand the incessant preaching from people who don't agree with low cars.

Sometimes, you just gotta show some respect and open-mindedness.

To each his own, whether you agree with it or not. Your sentiment about not being able to get "properly aligned" is not going to change the way people feel about being low.

but but but, doesn't it make the psst sound?

:biggrin:

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
im not attempting to change views, but to slam your car to the point of near un-drivability makes no sense. Im all for a tastefull drop, but not if its going to have camber so screwed it looks like its gonna collapse.

mobbin6

Banned
im not attempting to change views, but to slam your car to the point of near un-drivability makes no sense. Im all for a tastefull drop, but not if its going to have camber so screwed it looks like its gonna collapse.

You're preaching to the wrong crowd man, we praise the lowered around here. Do some here prefer a more "functional" ride height? Of course. But this whole spiel you're about to go into will only be a complete waste of your own time.

Giusep4

Sawwuce Bawse
We'll see Mr. Varela. But in all honesty, I would go lower it's just the roads here...

...oh wait

:word: word bro, thats definitely my same issue, i think i tapped my lip on the ground the other day, so i raised the car back up 5 threads. im at like 25 ftg now. shits scary being so low