GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So I went to the alignment the other day, thought this was worth a laugh...

edit: Yes I forgot the word SHOP in the title, doh

Last edited:

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
thats awesome... now your car cannot be properly aligned, and you paid money to do so. Most people just get into car wrecks and bend the frame... congrats!

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
thats awesome... now your car cannot be properly aligned, and you paid money to do so. Most people just get into car wrecks and bend the frame... congrats!

Congratulations, you're now the n-th person to say that to someone on GolfMKV that was, more likely than not, intending on lowering his car, resulting in the rear camber of which he was already aware. :clap:

P.S. Lowering your car and bending the frame are pretty incomparable. Simply raising the car will fix the alignment issue. Going by your logic, you'd have to get into a...reverse accident...to bend the frame back to it's correct position. So again, :clap:

P.P.S. Your DV spacer is probably more useless than OP's ride height.

/dickmode

Last edited:

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4 dr
Congratulations, you're now the n-th person to say that to someone on GolfMKV that was, more likely than not, intending on lowering his car, resulting in the rear camber of which he was already aware. :clap:

P.S. Lowering your car and bending the frame are pretty incomparable. Simply raising the car will fix the alignment issue. Going by your logic, you'd have to get into a...reverse accident...to bend the frame back to it's correct position. So again, :clap:

/dickmode

Thank you

lol nice! How low are you?

Not very, somewhere in the high 23's, my driveway sucks. The shop had to use boards and I barely made it on. I need air.

:frown:

Actually aligns just fine, only thing out of spec is camber front and rear. Handles like its on rails everywhere I take it :happyanim:

Thank you.

I'm not here bragging about anything, like the title says, just thought it was funny that they actually wrote that. lol.

I've been rejected from 2 alignment places because of how low i was. When the dealership took my car to replace the MU, they told me they put a set of their wheels on it so they could get it on a lift.

Im curious, are you on your Aero II's?

-FF

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!

/dickmode

do you feel better now?