Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikh

FOR SALE:

I have a set of 4 Genuine mercedes sl500 alphards for sale. The specs are;
Front - 18x8.5 et 35
Rear -18x9.5 et 40

NO TIRES!!
Light curbage on 2 rims, ill have pics soon!!

$600 obo. Pm me.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
jesse didnt have any?

Car(s)
MK6 GTI SR & Nav

still have em merc amg reps 19" with tires - $350

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
stop teasing me..

LPhiE

Go Kart Champion
WTT: Work Euroline Type-N's.

These are 2/3 piece wheels. 3 piece, but lip and barrels were welded at factory by Work, so they are now 2 piece wheels, but the welds can be taken out to turn it back to true 3 piece wheels.

They are chrome faces with polished lips with gold wheel bolts.

18x8.5 et 40 and 18x9.5 et 45 with 215/35 tires all around. Tires have about 80% tread left.

I'm getting kinda bored of these and am looking for something else. Look for trade only, since they are my only set of wheels.

Looking for alphards + cash, or other cool wheels within the same league as my wheels in quality and rarity. Let me know what you got and see if we can't trade!

Thanks.

bRett 32

Ready to race!
I pretty much bought them out of impulse and now figure I can use the money towards something else. This kit retails for like 1750 bucks, would I get anything around close to that?

There's an ass for every seat as they say, but I'm not sure you can get full MSRP for a kit you bought for $875, but I took the pricing out of my for sale thread, and there's a guy trying to get that for his used version of the kit w/ 20K miles on it.

That said they won't find a new kit anywhere else, I bought the last 3 Tein had.

thats an odd size

Not really, KE tires in East LA sells mexican brand ones for $62 each new, i just dont want to make the drive down there from Edwards. 215/35 is just a step down from 225/40 (most popular size ever) and slightly less sidewall than a 215/40.

MK420, i'd prob take tony's merc wheels first when i get back from kentucky. but if not, yours are next in line.

-FF

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
NORCAL

Sparco Pista 17x8" et45 5on112 FOR SALE!!!

They have 235/45/17 Dunlop Star Specs with ZERO tread mounted on them now. I really just left the tires on to protect the wheels in transit/storage. They are in really good shape and have very limited miles on them (about 10K). I may or may not have the center caps... wheels look better without anyway.

I'm looking to get $350 OBO located in San Jose. I might take MKV parts on trade if it's something I need/want. (Intake, sway bars ect)

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
WTB a single FSB stock endlink... please lmk if you have some lying around, I am willing to buy a pair, I don't want to pay stupid dealer price.

Status
Not open for further replies.