Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK420

Ready to race!

WTT ALPHARDS FOR CLASSIX + 800 firm!

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
I have a set of classix that have just been taken off my car and are up FS. The wheels are in great shape I would say nearly 9/10 (two are mint and two have each one small blemish see pictures). The OEM 225/45/17 continental tires are stil on (2 fronts are 4/32 and 2 rears are 3/32). These come with TPMS and work perfectly, but since my new wheels are going on and I have two other sets in the garage these will be up for sale lol. They also come with the OEM center caps.

360 for them picked up in so cal 91791, not looking to ship ATM since the tires still have some tread for a few months.

Last edited:

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Feeler: Yakima Bike Rack

Comes with:
4 Q Clips 102
2 Bars
4 Q towers
2 Yakima Steelhead bike carriers
44" Yakima fairing

2 Set of keys for the Q towers
1 Key for 1 of the steelhead bike carriers

You can order another SKS core from Yakima, it's about 12 dollars for a replacement core.

I'll even toss in another Yakima Steelhead bike carrier for total of 3 bike carriers. Mind you this free one is pretty bare, it's basically just the tray part and the part to connect it to the bar.

I'm thinking about $400 obo. If you are interested PM me, I'm trying to test waters to see if there's enough interest. I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I can.

Sh4wnT

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 rabbit
FS: 30mm H&R spacers w/ hardware

as title says i have 30mm spacers with hardware. these retail for $135 bucks brand new.
im selling them for 100 picked up OR plus shipping. buyer pays for shipping cost.
again for a set of 30mm spacers, this will give you an aggressive poke.

excelon53

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Audi A3
Putting a feeler out for my stock downpipe/cat/midpipe off my 2006 Audi A3 FSI.
It has 50k miles on it, no issues, works like a charm.
Fits FSI Jetta/GTI as well..

$100.00 OBO local pick up in Southern California only.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.