GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Soze's OEM+ build. Trip down memory lane.

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
Was taking a look through my pictures.

Car purchased in May 2008 w/Denver wheels (sorry no pix).

1. June 2008 - Sold my 17" Denvers and got 18" Hufeisens

2. August 2008 - Got clear side markers and hole-less/plate-less front grille

3. November 2008 - Painted/color-matched lowers with euro front-lip. Installed OEM Dash Cubby (no pix)

4. December 2008 - Installed Eibach Pro-Kits, OSIR Pod/NewSouth boost gauge

5. January 2009 - Installed Waywell WD6050 MK1 Nav unit.

Picture Checkpoint:

6. April 2009 - Color-matched R-line fog grilles and Plasti-dipped Jetta grille. OEM Dash Tray

Picture Checkpoint:

7. September 2009 - Driver's side 4300K HID Fogs w/Projector Fog lamps. Passenger side had a bad ballast still waiting to be replaced. (no pix)

8. January 2010 - CustomMKV Votex Front lip, 2010 Jetta Wolfsburg Grille, OEM Votex Rear

9. April 2010 - Installed Koni FSD shocks

10. June 2010 - Installed OEM Votex Sideskirts
11. July 2010 - Installed OEM Tiguan Pipe (Noise pipe delete), OEM Tinted R32 Tail Lights
12. August 2010 - Installed APR/Carbonio Stage 1 Intake, H&R 24mm Rear sway bar.

Picture Checkpoint (8/15/2010):

Last edited:

GTIFTW

I'm Luvin it...
Clean :thumbsup:

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
Looks good dude.

Personally, I would keep the stock sideskirts you have. flows well with the setup you have now.

With that money, you can get LED tails or R tails :thumbsup:

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
Looks good dude.

Personally, I would keep the stock sideskirts you have. flows well with the setup you have now.

With that money, you can get LED tails or R tails :thumbsup:

THe problem with the stock sideskirts and the votex front and rear is that from the side... the car looks like this.

___---------___

Looks awesome man. I say if you're gonna get new tails, you should def get the smoked r32 tails. Imo, UG is one of the best colors for smoked R tails.

Yeah smoked tails sounds good, I may do that one.

kingpin

Ruckus 101
that nav unit is sick! it looks just like the stock headunit. how much did it run you? does it come with red lighting like that or did you set it like that