GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TyrolSport Deadset Rigid Subframe Collar Driving Impressions Thread

KenTX

No, Money Down!
I corrected my slightly off-center steering wheel by making small adjustments to the tie rods. (shortening one side / equally extend the other) A dealership should do this as part of a complete alignment, but make sure you're very clear about needing the steering wheel centered when setting up the service appointment.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Took mine to a dealer for an alignment and they were able to sort it out. Don't leave the dealer until it is to your liking! What does the caster look like side to side? This could cause a pull too. Try setting front toe to zero, toe can affect the steering wheel being crooked. Make sure they print up your final settings for you!

I corrected my slightly off-center steering wheel by making small adjustments to the tie rods. (shortening one side / equally extend the other) A dealership should do this as part of a complete alignment, but make sure you're very clear about needing the steering wheel centered when setting up the service appointment.

guys, thank you both. very encouraging news, and hopefully this works for me too.