GOLFMKV

New Subframe solution - Rigid Collars from spoon

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
Tyrolsport can I have a commission?

KenTX

No, Money Down!

You're the "subframe awareness" king in my book, and your review (plus others) convinced me to get the brake bushings. That kit puts a smile on my face every time I get in the car... You do great work explaining specific products and general automotive knowledge. :thumbsup:

FastersBetter

Ready to race!

Do you have a review of the collar upgrade? Is it really worth the money over the passat bolt and shim fix? Correcting the clunk is one thing but does the collar solution really positively impact the performance of the car to the point it's worth the extra $140? What's the install like?

Thanks for your input... I'd say your "voice", knowledge and backing of a product is definitely worth some form of commission. :thumbsup:

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
I was the one that bit the bullet and spent a good chunk of change which was definitely worth it. GodSquadMandrake was the finder, funny how the thread is about a spoon product and tyrol has taken over :thumbdown:

I don't care that the product has been copied but come on, start a fresh thread.

FastersBetter

Ready to race!
I was the one that bit the bullet and spent a good chunk of change which was definitely worth it. GodSquadMandrake was the finder, funny how the thread is about a spoon product and tyrol has taken over :thumbdown:

I don't care that the product has been copied but come on, start a fresh thread.

Out of curiosity.. What was the full fare on the product? Can you please comment on th improvement? I.e. Clunk is gone (I assume) but are their noticeable handling characteristic changes or is it more peace of mind?

Thanks