GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LBJ, D-Wade, Bosh, Amare...

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Bosh/Wade in Miami spells trouble for teams in Eastern Conference.

Yeah, it looks nice. But I don't see that as a guarnateed run to the finals. There's a couple teams in the East that can play them...and there's still trades to be made.

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
Car(s)
BM GLI
this whole lebron things feels like were waiting to see if bret farve is coming back to play for "1" more year.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
bosh and miami to miami. just check out ESPN, they will only have 50 mins of coverage every fucking hour on it. oh and lebron is just an attention whore. seriously, GTFO....he needs his own hour to tell america where he is going? the guy hasnt done shit and he is the anointed one? hate hate hate thats all im doing.

he's donating all the proceeds to a charity dude, i thought it was kinda cool

however it'd be fucking retarded if he put us through all of this just to wind up staying in cleveland (which is probably the worst move he could make)

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
I don't see Miami being that much better they have had a player who plays very similar to Bosh, Jermaine O'Neal. Bosh has yet to play a full 82 games in his career and has played on an awful team and was the best player on said team so his stats were inflated. I think Miami overpaid for him, but nowhere near as much as Atlanta overpaid for Joe Johnson.

As far as LeBron and his presser, fuck him for doing it fuck ESPN for allowing it. Bron has officially crossed over into Favre territory as being a attention whore which is amusing seeing he has yet to win a ring.

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I don't see Miami being that much better they have had a player who plays very similar to Bosh, Jermaine O'Neal. Bosh has yet to play a full 82 games in his career and has played on an awful team and was the best player on said team so his stats were inflated. I think Miami overpaid for him, but nowhere near as much as Atlanta overpaid for Joe Johnson.

As far as LeBron and his presser, fuck him for doing it fuck ESPN for allowing it. Bron has officially crossed over into Favre territory as being a attention whore which is amusing seeing he has yet to win a ring.

I agree with everything you said, except for the Bosh statement. J.O'Neal had one season where he played like Bosh in Indiana, but other than that he'll never be as good and never was as good as Bosh. I'm telling you, the combo of a slashing SG with a slashing PF, who are both quick for their positions, will be amazing to watch and other teams will pay the price. Injuries will happen, and both of them will go down, but that won't be important kuz they'll just rest for the playoffs.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
he's donating all the proceeds to a charity dude, i thought it was kinda cool

however it'd be fucking retarded if he put us through all of this just to wind up staying in cleveland (which is probably the worst move he could make)

oh no man, im happy its going to charity. i just think it is sad he is doing this. i mean come on? the lebron show now? he will stay and im just going to laugh.

ARES MKV

Ready to race!

What? Jermaine O'Neal is absolute garbage, and gave up on an NBA career like three seasons ago. That man barely moves now. Bosh is not over rated, he was under rated up until last year, check out some summer olympics highlights, how much muscle he has put on since coming into the league, look how his stats have steadily risen since coming in.

Bron is giving all the proceeds from the commercials to the boys and girls club of america, It's amazing he can be hated on for that...

applemonkey

I've got hoes
if lebron stays in cleveland there will be no one around him AGAIN. Personally i see him leaving if he truly wants to win a championship. Bulls did what they had to do in picking up a legit scoring center/f, now the table is set if lebron wants to choose a legit contender right off the bat to make a run at the championship.