operamatt

M&B Racing
Car(s)
2007 GTI
i like the dress up idea... but a Fahrenheit would surely win as a pumpkin

exposure is fine i guess

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
so i have an idea for november but i dunno how good it is being that it could be snowy and ugly, or that some folks may not be able to get their car into/around one of these locations, though i know a lot could. my idea was modern architecture, so a scene involving such things as:

what do "the people" think?

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
ppl in warm areas don't change seasons really spring/summer that's it.:lol:

Oh that's not being creative now, go park under a parking garage or bridge, chop up a lot of paper and and throw it off and let it fall by ur car. Then u cam take a pic of ur car in the snow. Just make sure to drive away fast cuz ud have a lot of litter fines headed ur way

operamatt

M&B Racing
Car(s)
2007 GTI
since thanksgiving is about family and get togethers
why not make it a group photo shoot with your vw as the center piece

guilford32

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
since thanksgiving is about family and get togethers
why not make it a group photo shoot with your vw as the center piece

So your saying to take your fam and put them infront of your dub and snap a pix? And if thats not what you are saying the photo contest is sapose to be an individual thing so a lot of similar pixs would pop up if you took pixs with your buddies.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
I vote we actually start a photo thread each month for the topic, with a second thread for voting. the winner each month choses the next month contest. I'm willing to "organize" November (I can do it later thurs) if thats okay with everyone I'll do it and create a topic. lemme know.

I think it will drive more attention, more participation and give a clearer view of each months contest.